Saturday, May 14, 2022

The Shocking Treatment by Ikeda Shika

 Ikeda Shika Way of treating occlusion

Feb 9: the last 4 ceramic crowning (UL6, 7 and UR6, 7). Ikeda told my wife whole treatment completed.  If she still feel pain, its due to trigger point problem (which he did not explain to my wife what's that), that there was a muscle lump issue that cause the pain (which he did not explain to my wife either). in other words, pain was not related to dental issue.

Suggest my wife to go pain clinic and psychosomatic clinic to seek help...

The last 4 ceramic crowning (UL6, 7 and UR6, 7) had triggered the most excruciating pain. Teeth pain was so bad that it seriously affected my wife's sleep and eating. Tinnitus and echo in the left ear drum. teeth pain expanded to surround areas causing shoulder pain, neck pain and headache.   


Ikeda Shika Way of responding to my wife's complaint of dental pain

As my wife was telling Ikeda that the bone-piercing implant and the crowning of UL6,7 & UR6,7 had brought about new symptoms of serious pain. She did not have these symptoms prior to Ikeda's treatment.  Ikeda said: "my treatment is correct and no fault. I have no clue as to why these happened.  If you do have pain, it must be non dental issue. I have no plan to find out why."

My wife had sought 2nd opinion from Kyudai dental hospital. Dentist at Kyudai indicated that a possible cause of the pain was due to the undue opposing impact of UL6, 7 (both ceramic crowns) and LL6, & 7 (both ceramic crowns an implant). This is because implant as opposed to natural tooth, lacks a soft tissue cushion, moreover, the opposing teeth are both ceramic, which is harder than natural teeth. On top of that, Ikeda extended the length of UL6, 7 by Xmm, this further aggravated the undue impact. Kyudai dentist suggested that this is commonly understood by dentists and care must be taken when treating such condition.  My wife was telling Ikeda this hoping he can take a look at this angle.  Ikeda bluntly replied : "I have never heard of such idea".

My wife's condition since 2022-05-08

2022-05-20 - consulted with previous dentist X. seek opinion on ikeda's aftermath - UL2 implant very bad result. require removal of impl...